<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Sunday, November 23, 2008
hi

That's quite long since I last updated.
Let's take a look at what I have been doing for the holidays:
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays- Shooting in the morning
Thuesdays, Thursdays- PT in the morning
And the equation ends with I'm going to school pracitcally everyday, unless I'm not feeling well or something uncalled for.
Guess what, I just received a leter yesterday.
Not too good for the contents, in fact sort of disappointed and angry after reading that letter.
Cause it means no more cheque for me this year. -_-'''
Anyway, I shan't blabber too much about it afterall, so much a blabber does not make a difference to the issue.
Did I mention that I'm having a day camp starting tommorow? (Yes, I did if you have read the previous line)
Have been reading lately and I have to say that Sarah Rayne is really a brilliant author.
Sophia agrees with me for once.

Guess the time will come soon, afterall 2008 will be ending in some 40 something days 

I guess that's all for now.